- Reviews (0)
Original Blackberry Q30 front assembly, includes LCD bezel, touch screen, LCD, earpiece and vibrating motor
Part: Original Blackberry Q30 front assembly – White
Warranty: 30 days
Compatibility: Blackberry Q30
Touch screen / digitizer
Main LCD bezel / frame
Earpiece grill / mesh
Common faults / issues with LCDs include:
- Screen looking washed out, very dull colours and less clarity then usual
- Dead pixels – When a pixel on the LCD no longer works, usually visible on a white background it will be a tiny black square
- Stuck Pixel – When a pixel is stuck on a colour, usually visible on any background and will generally be stuck on white, green, blue or red.
- No backlight – When the back light on the LCD fails the picture can be very hard to see.
- Lines on the LCD – these can be a verity of coloured lines displaying horizontally or vertically
- Damaged LCD, generally damaged LCDs can be bruised, cracked or “bleeding” when a black liquid is visible over the picture
- In modern touch screen devices digitizers are fitted over the LCD and respond to touch, these are separate to the LCD, replacing the LCD wont cure issues with the touch panel.
- Touch panel no longer responding – if you can se the picture ok but the device is not responding to touch
- Touching the panel causes unexpected or erratic movements – this will require a replacement digitizer or re-calibration is available on the device